Project “Animal Identification and Registration (I&R) – Phase II” EuropeAid/126527/C/SER/ME
ADT Projekt GmbH is assisting the Veterinary Directorate of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management to extend the animal identification and registration and movement control system in Montenegro in compliance with EU standards. The Project “Animal Identification and Registration (I&R) – Phase II” financed by the European Union is seeking:
Qualifications and skills
• University degree in information technology
• Fluent in spoken and written (reading and writing) English and local language
Specific professional experience
* 2 years of Proficiency in development of multi tier information systems, JAVA, HTML, XML, Frameworks JSF, Hibernate
Additionally, the Software developer could have experience in one or more of the following fields:
* Database management systems (DBMS), design and implementation of webbased applications and system integration.
* Working on UNIX /Linux Windows platforms.
The position is in 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro, starting May or June 2010, for 50 working days, extendable.
Applications (complete Curriculum Vitae and references) are invited to arrive on or before 23 April 2010 to be addressed to
Dejan Milunovic, Project Co-ordinator, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org